This is the very first bass I ever built. I started the build in 2009 and the bass was done in 2010.
It is based on my favorite bass, the Gibson Les Paul Bass.
- 30" scale
- Two piece mahogany body. Chambered
- Flamed maple top. Bookmatched
- Colour of the top: Wine red.
- Colour of the back and neck: Walnut
- One piece mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- Cream colored binding
- 5 way rotary switch (neck, middle, neck and middle, bridge, all together in series)
- BaCH bridge set. String through body
- Gotoh res-o-lite tuners
- Bone nut
- Volume pot CTS
- Tone pot CTS (hidden in the back)
- Dual action truss rod
- Artec humbucker
- G3 single coils. Later replaced with handwound single coils built by Gun Customs
serial number: none
PRICE: € 2500
The bass in the pictures is mine.
Want me to build one for you too? Send me an email