Brooks - EB-PL Noir
- One piece mahogany body
- Three piece mahogany set neck. Glued in
- Black high gloss transparent acrylic finish
- Checkerboard binding
- Ebony fretboard with circle inlays
- Jumbo frets
- 34" scale
- Handcut buffalo horn nut
- Single ply matte black pickguard
- Black 3D bridge
- Spokewheel double action trussrod
- Single coil pickup Seymour Duncan SCPB-3
- Black Schaller lightweight tuners
- CTS pots
- Sprague capacitor
Want it? Want me to build one for you too?
Send me an email
"Black is beautiful, but it sounds great too! 100% balanced sound in every position. With a nice growl to it, that makes it cut through. This bass is a love baby from Rickenbacker and Fender, trapped in a vintage Gibson body. A piece of art."
Ivo Severijns (ex- Herman Brood & his Wild Romance, ex -Kane, Waylon)
"I absolutely love it when old school meets new school! This bass has the looks and feel of a classic Gibson with the sound of a Telecaster bass on acid. It's simple yet very diverse. From a warm vintage sound to a killer modern rock growl... This monster has it all!"
Rob van der Loo (ex-Delain, Epica, MaYaN)