Gotchie- EB-PL burst (pilot)
- One piece mahogany body
- One piece Mahogany set neck. Glued in
- Sunburst. High gloss transparent polyurethane finish
- Ebony fretboard
- Jumbo frets
- 34" scale
- Handcut bone nut
- Single ply black pickguard
- 3D bridge
- Spokewheel trussrod
- Seymour Duncan SCPB 3 Quarter Pound Single coil
- Schaller lightweight tuners
- CTS pots
- Sprague capacitor
- GHS Boomers Heavy Nickel 50-115 strings
This bass is one of two pilot builds that I had made for me by a Chinese manufacturer. I was going to launch a medium priced version of the Brooks EB-PL. The body and neck are made in China. The hardware and electronics are installed by me in, The Netherlands. This would allow me to offer these bass guitars for a reasonable price.
However, things went a little different. I have decided to abort this project with this Chinese manufacturer. Because I was not 100% satisfied with the communication and the amount of time I had to put in these bass guitars to get them up to my standards.
This bass - which has been meticulously set up and is upgraded with the finest components - is for sale for cost price of € 550.